* Bookings are to be placed with Shamp It booking portal. Shamp It reserves the right to cancel or restrict bookings subject to availability.
If the customer wish to cancel, they would need to contact Shamp It within 48 hours before their scheduled service and full refund will be made within 5 working days.
However, please note that you will not be entitled to a refund if the cancellation is made within less than 48 hours.
* Prices are listed on the application. We reserve the right to change pricing without prior notice.
* You are required to make the payment for your car wash prior to the service you have requested.
* We will perform the services selected by you with exceptional skill and care.
* Customers must ensure the car is in an appropriate parking location for it be washed. If the agent does not see fit to wash the car for an reason (including parking space and water restrictions in the areas) they have the right to cancel the service and refund will not be issued.
* Whilst Shamp it shall take all reasonable steps to ensure its agents take reasonable care of the car whilst in their custody (including without limitation where the vehicle is washed and cleaned), Shamp It shall not be liable for:
* Damage to, loss of the car or any part of it, or any of its accessories or any of its content.
* Customers must disclose to Shamp It all defects, damage, or weakness in your car, known or suspected by you, which may be affected by the services prior to commencing with the cleaning process.
* Shamp it will be using specialised equipment to wash the car, however, the agent may need to touch the car to ensure exceptional service. Should there be damage to, loss of the car or any part of it, or any of its accessories or any of its content, please report this to Shamp It.
* Customers are requested to deposit their valuables in a safe deposit box or other secure place prior to leaving the vehicle to be washed.
* Shamp It will not undertake to insure your car against loss while it is in our possession.
* Insurance of your car is at all times your responsibility.
* Old or non original paintwork can be damaged in the cleaning process. All such defects shall be indicated to our agents prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
* Child seats and booster seats must be refitted by you. We will not be able to refit seats under any circumstances.
* Customer will need to confirm that they have a spare set of keys for the car and that we shall not be liable for loss or damage caused to you or the car by our losing the keys or locking them in the vehicle."
* Older cars may have weaker plastics and we agree to provide the services at your risk in respect of the vehicles age.
* Any payment or booking information provided to us, will only be used by us and will not be distributed or given to any other organisation.
The customer, we make the agreement with, including any persons we reasonably believe is acting with the customer's authority or knowledge.
Shamp It may contact you to obtain your feedback and ensure that you are pleased with our service.